Consultations are a truly collaborative effort: you’re in the driver’s seat to implement your plan, while I’m here to ensure it’s as accessible and efficient as possible.
You share with me the knowledge you have about yourself and perhaps your past experience working towards your health goals.
I gather all the information I need to analyse and investigate your health case in the context of what you want to achieve.
I provide you with recommendations that we both feel confident you’ll be able to implement, so you can work towards your health goals.
Health conditions I can help support:
- Digestive conditions, e.g. irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), coeliac disease, gastroesophagal reflux disease (GERD), small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), food intolerances / sensitivities
- Autoimmune conditions, e.g. diabetes type 1, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s disease, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Skin conditions, e.g. eczema, acne
- Metabolic syndrome, i.e. high blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist, and abnormal cholesterol / triglyceride levels
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Other health concerns
Not everyone coming to see me has a diagnosed medical condition. In fact, most of the time clients consult me because they may have been able to temporarily address their symptoms, possibly with medication, but not completely solve their problems, or achieve their health goals on the long term.
Here are a few examples of symptoms and complaints we could address together:
- Energy: You can’t explain why your energy levels are low
- Focus: You struggle keeping concentrated
- Weight: You feel “something” is preventing you from loosing or gaining a few kilos
- Digestive complaints: You have unexplained digestive complaints
- Chronic health issues: You have health concerns that keep bothering you, such as congested sinus, skin problems, migraines, abnormal fatigue.
Our work together starts with a 360-view of who you are: your personal story and everything that makes you unique, from your medical history and antecedents to your health and lifestyle challenges, your current diet and food preference. We’ll also review your health goals so we keep the focus on what you want to achieve from your nutritional therapy.
With these insights I’ll work on identifying imbalances in your body that cause unwanted symptoms. If needed and you’re happy to do so, we’ll carry out laboratory testing. I’ll connect all the dots and explain what may be stopping you from achieving your health goals. We’ll then discuss how nutrition fits into your daily life and agree on tweaks you can realistically stick to.
Within 48 hours of your consultation you’ll receive a summary of our agreed strategy to work towards your health goals, as well your personalised action plan. Our collaboration won’t stop there: we’ll have another call about a week later to discuss any questions you may have about your plan and its implementation.
Your personalised action plan will include:
- Achievable dietary and lifestyle guidance as discussed during your consultation
- Supplement recommendation
- Meal and snack ideas
- A food shopping list
- External resources & tools
All recommendations will be supporting your health goals and take into consideration your taste preferences, your dietary choices (vegetarian, vegan, low-fodmap, etc.), your lifestyle and your budget.